The software is supported and developed by Playtech and features within the iPoker Network. It is compatible with a number of operating systems such as Windows, Linux and Mac and is very smooth and dynamic to use even on a mobile platform.
The software is rated highly since it supports a number of languages such as Russian, French and English on top of its capability to accept various currencies with a cashback guarantee.. It has a user friendly interface as it has a functional menu that allows the user to filter the games. By doing that, one can easily find the game that he or she is interested in. various game statistic are additionally provided by the software to acquit one with how the games are played.
Other beneficial options which a user can benefit from its use include: chat options, dealer voice, hand histories, preferred seating, finding a player and friend to player transfers amongst others.
Some of the games to expect include:
1. Texas Holdem Poker: the aim of the player is to acquire as much cash as he or she can from every pot. This is done by showing a 5-card combination when the games come to its end or ensuring each and every opponent fold. Though other variations exist, it is played by 10-players around tables.
2. Speed poker: a game with large player pool and that allows the player to face a different group of opponents with every hand that is played.
3. Twister poker: this is a 3 players 'Sit 'N' G'' tournament where by the winner takes all the money
4. Omaha poker: games played by 10 players and typically played on tables. There exists blinds and every player gets individual hole/pocket cards.
5. Card Stud: played by up to 10 players so as to allow enough cards for going round.
Winner.com have customer support team that operates of a 24 hour clock system. They are trained on all operations of the platform and they will hardly have to refer you to another place or time. They have the highest levels of professionalism and serve clients to full satisfaction. They can be contacted through phone, email or through their postal address.
The bonus clears at £5 ever 473 points, with each pound of rake generated yielding 20 points.
"Winner Poker" User Comments
Review DefinitionsThe following index gives a detailed explanation of the Poker Ratings and Bonus Offers in the reviews seen above.
The quality of the program on which the poker program is run. This rating should consider the understandability and usability of the software.
Games & Players
The number of poker game types available, and volume of players.
The helpfulness, professionalism, and speed of the customer support team.
Bonus & Promos
The value and frequency of the poker rooms' bonuses and other promotions.
How much free money the poker room will give you as a percentage of your first total deposit.
The maximum amout of bonus money you can receive with your first deposit.
The percentage of rakeback or cashback through the VIP program that you can get.
Free money available to new players with no deposit required.